Become the key employer in your sector.
Partner of your growth
We support companies of all sizes in their recruitment success.
applications received at Bricon
new hires following our campaign for Manulift
LinkedIn Personalized InMails for La tête chercheuse
views of the careers section of Illumi in 7 days
You’ve got questions? Answers right here!
How to recruit in times of labor shortage?
Use digital marketing techniques to recruit missing profiles in your teams.
Advertising on social networks, newsletters, viral contests: we use our creativity to respond to your recruitment issues.
How to calculate the return on investment in HR marketing?
To ensure the success and growth of your business, attracting and retaining qualified talent is essential, as are the products and services you offer. Like any investment, it is important to know if your efforts are paying off.
In digital HR marketing, we analyze:
- the number of views of published ads,
- the number of clicks on the ads,
- the conversion rate of ads: views / applications / recruitment.
What are performance indicators in HR marketing?
Among the performance indicators in HR marketing, we have:
- the quality of the profile of prospects and recruited talents,
- the number of positions available at a given time and the number of positions filled,
- the average recruitment time for a position,
- recruitment cost,
- the number of quality profiles in the company’s database,
- staff turnover rate.
Given the agility of digital processes, it is easy to target very specific profiles and adapt our actions in real time. We then obtain high quality profiles, a reduced recruitment time and a lower recruitment cost than with traditional methods.