Planning, organization and execution of your internal and external events
An event box with established success
Discover some of our achievements
Headrush Angles PR and casting event
PR event and casting for the Magic Tradeshow in Las Vegas in Montreal with Headrush at the AMC Forum.
Exclusive launch party for the 3rd edition of PhoqueFest
An evening dedicated to gastronomic discovery and educating guests on the reality of the seal hunt and industry. Hosted by Restomania in collaboration with Seal & Sealing Networks.
Montreal Dîner en Blanc 8th edition
Revolution of the event concept with celebrity chefs, influencers and various media. Sponsored by Zeste, J.P. Chenet Ice, Lacoste, Boursin. Held in downtown Montreal at a location kept secret until the last minute.
Salle La Toundra
Creation of a promotional video for the Salle La Toundra at Parc Jean-Drapeau, in collaboration with Parreira Traiteur and Bombance.
Polo avec Coeur
Fundraising event held in Rigaud to benefit the Heart Institute and the Peter Monk Foundation.
After-Work party on yacht
After-Work party organized in collaboration with Montréal à rabais, on the luxury yacht Le Montréalais of Croisières AML.
Snow Polo Tremblant
First snow polo competition in Canada, with over 2,000 spectators. Sponsored by L'Oréal, Landco, Hotel Quintessence and Intrawest, among others.
Launch party of Oystermania 10th edition
Media night of the Oystermania gastronomic festival, sponsored by Moët & Chandon and Poissonneries Odessa.
Maxim Grand Prix
Montreal Formula 1 Weekend Event at Windsor Station.
- Supporting our clients in the development of an action plan and a budget,
- Ensure the profitability of the event with precise cost control, to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Ensure the success of your event with: our vast inventory of rooms and exclusive rental spaces, our knowledge of event logistics and our experience working with various suppliers,
- Develop room plans to scale, for capacity validation with fire services.
- Create and send pre-event communication tools such as: press releases, Save the Date / RSVP, sponsorship plans, programs, flyers, invitations.
- Create and send communication tools to the event venue, for example: banners, signs, flags, roll-ups, backdrops, etc.
- Create, develop and manage digital material: landing pages, web ticketing platforms, web and/or mobile applications for managing data or reservations, newsletters, animations and promotional videos.
- Bid and choose trusted service providers, with whom we have agreements, to save you money: coordinators, service personnel, sound and lighting service, tent and furniture rental, catering service, service bar, valet parking, etc.
- You can count on them for impeccable and exceptional service!
- Collaborate with the best professionals in the event industry, to offer unique concepts tailor-made for you: artistic directors, local and international artist agents, decorators, DJs and bands, chefs, sommeliers and mixologists.
- Cover your event with a photo and video service, with professional tools: drones, sound recording, editing with visual and sound effects.
- Format audiovisual content for different uses and types of distribution: post-mortem report, YouTube, real-time broadcasting, etc.
- Build detailed post-mortem reports with precise information collected by our data management tools, such as: number of tickets sold, number of visits to the website and social networks, number of photos and videos shared with the # of the event, and many other options!
You’ve got questions? Answers right here!
What type of event can you help me with?
We can help you with the organization and media coverage of events such as:
- Recognition galas,
- Philanthropic events,
- Product launches,
- Networking activities,
- Entertainment events,
- Team building activities,
- Business dinners.
What information do you need to organize my event?
In order to start planning, we need some basic information, in order to create a complete brief that will help us in any decision making:
- The objectives to be achieved,
- The target audience,
- The desired date,
- Location or geographic area,
- The allocated budget.
Need help determining these? We will be happy to assist you!
Why do business with an experiential agency to organize my event?
Organizing an event can take a long time. Between location scouting, finding suppliers, comparing costs and availability, it can easily become a headache.
By doing business with an agency like Redbox, you can entrust all the planning, logistics and communications to a single project manager with whom you do all the follow-up.
You therefore have a single point of contact.